My Sister's Business TV

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Motivate Yourself

I have so much on my plate that sometimes it's hard for me stay motivated. I feel so overwhelmed. So when this happens I just stop what I am doing and look at online videos that are motivating and inspiring. This really help to get me back in the grove of things. Another thing that i do is to read good books with inspiring stories. Just knowing that there are people out there doing what I want to do helps to motivate me. I listen to songs that inspire me. Most of the time the songs that inspire me are certain rap songs. So I am sharing this with you to let you know that when you are down in the dumps watch an inspiring video, read an inspiring book or listen to a motivating song to help you get going again.
Until Next Time
Much Success
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment